Baton Rouge, LA (July 20, 2020) – LWCC is pleased to announce the 2019 Safest 70 Award recipients. Established in 2008, this award was created to honor Policyholders who share LWCC’s commitment to workplace safety and acknowledge customers leading the way in employee health and wellness.
“Our efforts to promote workplace safety and reduce claims costs have resulted in lower rates for all our customers,” said Richard Perkins, CSP, LWCC Safety Services Manager. “Not only have the Safest 70 Award winners achieved a higher standard for their company, but they have also provided their employees with a culture of workplace safety. Their excellent stewardship benefits other Policyholders, industry members, and the state of Louisiana.”
Winners are selected from four premium groups starting at $20,000. They must be in good standing with LWCC for five consecutive years and work effectively with the LWCC Safety Services Team.
Two notable recipients in 2020 include B&N Contractors, Inc. and Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana. B&N Contractors, Inc., an oilfield construction company and loyal LWCC policyholder, is consistently recognized for meeting the high safety standards held by the oil industry and its client base.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana has been on a mission to improve the health and lives of Louisianans since 1934. LWCC is pleased to acknowledge Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana for its low accident rate and commitment to workplace safety.
The full list of LWCC Safest 70 Award recipients:
- A-Port, LLC
- A-1 Electrical Contractors, Inc.
- Advantage Medical Professionals, LLC
- The Advocate
- AGI Industries, Inc.
- American Industrial Plant Services, Inc.
- American Pollution Control Corp. (AMPOL)
- Axis Compressor Services, LLC
- B&N Contractors, Inc.
- Beauregard Parish Police Jury
- Blanco’s Roofing, LLC
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- CW&W Contractors, Inc.
- Cardinal Services, LLC
- Cenac Towing Co., LLC
- City of Morgan City, Louisiana
- City of Ruston, Louisiana
- Controlled Maintenance, Inc.
- Couvillion Group, LLC
- Custom Steel Erectors of LA, LLC
- Deep South Crane & Rigging Co.
- Delta Coatings, Inc.
- DeSoto Fire District #8
- Eagle Control Systems, Inc.
- Eastside Fire Protection District #5
- Ernest N. Morial New Orleans Exhibition
- Explosive Service International
- Flow Services & Consulting, Inc.
- FMT Shipyard & Repair, LLC
- Gulf Land Structures, LLC
- Instrumentation & Electrical Technologies, LLC
- Linear Controls, Inc.
- Louisiana Radio Communications, Inc.
- Major Equipment & Remediation Services, Inc.
- Millennium Industrial Services, Inc.
- Nondestructive and Visual Inspection, LLC
- Offshore Services of Acadiana, LLC
- Oilfield Instrumentation USA
- Patout Bros Little Valley Plantation, LLC
- Pipe & Steel Industrial Fabricators, Inc.
- Plaquemine Glass Works, Inc.
- Premier South Roofing And Sheet Metal
- Prime Coatings, LLC
- Ranger Steel Erectors, Inc.
- Recon Management Services, Inc.
- River Rental Tools, Inc.
- Safety & Training Consultants, LLC
- Six C Fabrication, Inc.
- Southern Fabrication of Louisiana, LLC
- Southern Power Systems, Inc.
- Southland Group, LLC
- Southside Machine Works, Inc.
- Southwest Beverage Company, Inc.
- Southwest Louisiana Electric Membership
- St. Landry Fire Protection District #2
- St. Mary Community Action Committee
- Start Corporation
- Swivel Rental & Supply, LLC
- Technical Employment Services, Inc.
- Terral RiverService, Inc.
- The Therapy Center of Jefferson Davis Parish
- Third District Volunteer Fire Department
- Turf Grass Farms, LLC
- Verret Shipyard, Inc.
- Virdia B2x, LLC
- Volunteers of America North Louisiana
- West Baton Rouge Parish School Board
- Windham Well Service, LLC
- Woods Tank, Inc.
- Zealous Energy Services, LL
LWCC – Louisiana Workers’ Compensation Corporation
LWCC is a champion of Louisiana business and proud to be headquartered in the state capital, Baton Rouge. As a model single-state, private mutual workers’ comp company, we promote safety, security, and stability in Louisiana. LWCC is dedicated to excellence in execution, from underwriting to life-long care of injured workers. We are proud to partner with our agents, and together deliver outstanding service to our Policyholders and their workers. Our commitment is to be there for Louisiana. Always. Our mission is to help Louisiana thrive by bettering our state one business and one worker at a time. LWCC has been recognized by industry leading benchmarker AON and named to the Ward’s 50® group of top-performing insurance companies for achieving outstanding results in the areas of safety, consistency, and performance over a five-year period, 2015-2019. For more information on the corporation and its services, please visit www.lwcc.com.
LWCC Chief Marketing & Customer Experience Officer
[O] 225-231-0934 Seth.Irby@lwcc.com