Today, LWCC announced the 2020 Safest 70 Award recipients. Established in 2008, this award was created to honor policyholders who share LWCC’s commitment to workplace safety and acknowledge customers leading the way in employee health and wellness.
“LWCC is Louisiana Loyal, leading a movement to celebrate and elevate Louisiana,” says Richard Hubbard, SVP, Chief Underwriting Officer. “Through this awards program, we are recognizing those policyholders who are participating in this movement through their dedication to a safer workplace for all. Their efforts benefit not only their workers, but other policyholders, industries, and the entire state of Louisiana.”
Winners must be in good standing with LWCC for five consecutive years and work effectively with the LWCC Safety Services Team. Recognized companies seek ways to proactively improve workplace safety and are also quick to react and respond when potential safety hazards are identified, often in partnership with LWCC’s Safety Services team.
The LWCC 2020 Safest 70 Award recipients* are:
- A-Port, LLC
- A-1 Electrical Contractors, Inc.
- Acadiana Cares
- American Machinery Movers, Inc.
- Baton Rouge Clinic
- Benton's Equipment & Construction, Inc
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Brown Eagle
- Cardinal Services, LLC
- City of Gretna, Louisiana
- Complex Chemical Co, Inc.
- Controlled Maintenance, Inc.
- Couvillion Goup, LLC
- CTCO Benefits Services, LLC
- Custom Security Systems, Inc.
- CWN Enterprises, LLC
- Cypress Fabrication Services, LLC
- Daley Tower Service, Inc
- Deep South Crane & Rigging LLC
- DeSoto Fire District #8
- Eagle Control Systems, Inc.
- East Baton Rouge Clerk of Court
- Enviro Resources, LLC
- Expert Window Cleaning
- Five-S Group
- Florida Marine, LLC
- Gulf Land Structures
- Holyfield Construction
- James Machine Works, LLC
- Lanier & Associates Consulting Engineers, Inc
- Lauzon Enterprise, LLC
- Levingston Group, LLC
- Louisiana Safety Systems, Inc.
- Louisiana Women's Healthcare
- LRC Wireless
- MAC Contracting Group, Inc.
- Major Equipment & Remediation Services, Inc.
- Patout Equipment Company, LLC
- PCS 2000
- Pelican Energy Consultants, LLC
- Pipe and Steel Industrial
- Polaris Construction, Inc
- Prime Coatings, LLC
- Recon Management Services, Inc.
- Regina Coeli Child Development Center
- River Rental Tools, Inc
- Six C Fabrication, Inc.
- Sotec, LLC
- Southern Power Systems Inc.
- Southland Group, LLC
- Southside Machine Works, Inc.
- Spartan Building Corporation
- Specialty Application Services, Inc.
- St. Landry Parish Fire Protection District #2
- St. Joseph's Academy
- Start Corporation
- Stump Out, LLC
- Sunbelt Contractors LLC
- The Bone & Joint Clinic of Baton Rouge
- The Foust Group, LLC
- Therapy Center
- Third District Volunteer Fire Department
- United Works
- Vantage Health Plan
- Volunteers of America North Louisiana
- West Baton Rouge Parish School Board
- Wilson Contracting, LLC
- Zealous Energy Services LLC
* List reflects winners who provided LWCC permission to share their name.
LWCC – Louisiana Workers’ Compensation Corporation
LWCC is a Champion of Louisiana business and proud to be headquartered in the state capital, Baton Rouge. As a model single-state, private mutual workers’ comp company, we promote safety, security, and stability in our state. LWCC is dedicated to excellence in execution from underwriting to life-long care of injured workers. We are proud to partner with our agents and together deliver outstanding service to policyholders and their workers. Our commitment is to be there for Louisiana. Always. Our mission is to help Louisiana thrive by bettering our state one business and one worker at a time. LWCC has been recognized by industry leading benchmarker, AON, and named to the Ward’s 50® group of top-performing insurance companies for achieving outstanding results in the areas of safety, consistency, and performance over a five-year period, 2015-2019. For more information on the corporation and its services, please visit www.lwcc.com.
LWCC Chief Marketing & Customer Experience Officer
[O] 225-231-0934, Seth.Irby@lwcc.com