Safest 70 Award Winners Prioritize Workplace Safety
Established in 2008, LWCC’s Safest 70 Award honors policyholders who share the company’s commitment to workplace safety. These 70 companies go above and beyond safety expectations to exemplify leadership in employee health and wellness.
“LWCC is Louisiana Loyal, leading a movement to celebrate and elevate Louisiana,” says Richard Hubbard, SVP, Chief Underwriting Officer. “Through this awards program, we are recognizing those policyholders who are participating in this movement through their dedication to a safer workplace for all. Their efforts benefit not only their workers, but other policyholders, industries, and the entire state of Louisiana.”
Winners are selected from four premium groups starting at $20,000. They must be in good standing with LWCC for five consecutive years and work successfully with the LWCC Safety Services Team.
The LWCC 2020 Safest 70 Award recipients* are:
- A-Port, LLC
- A-1 Electrical Contractors, Inc.
- Acadiana Cares
- American Machinery Movers, Inc.
- Baton Rouge Clinic
- Benton's Equipment & Construction, Inc
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Brown Eagle
- Cardinal Services, LLC
- City of Gretna, Louisiana
- Complex Chemical Co, Inc.
- Controlled Maintenance, Inc.
- Couvillion Group, LLC
- CTCO Benefits Services, LLC
- Custom Security Systems, Inc.
- CWN Enterprises, LLC
- Cypress Fabrication Services, LLC
- Daley Tower Service, Inc
- Deep South Crane & Rigging LLC
- DeSoto Fire District #8
- Eagle Control Systems, Inc.
- East Baton Rouge Clerk of Court
- Enviro Resources, LLC
- Expert Window Cleaning
- Five-S Group
- Florida Marine, LLC
- Gulf Land Structures
- Holyfield Construction
- James Machine Works, LLC
- Lanier & Associates Consulting Engineers, Inc
- Lauzon Enterprise, LLC
- Levingston Group, LLC
- Louisiana Safety Systems, Inc.
- Louisiana Women's Healthcare
- LRC Wireless
- MAC Contracting Group, Inc.
- Major Equipment & Remediation Services, Inc.
- Patout Equipment Company, LLC
- PCS 2000
- Pelican Energy Consultants, LLC
- Pipe and Steel Industrial
- Polaris Construction, Inc
- Prime Coatings, LLC
- Recon Management Services, Inc.
- Regina Coeli Child Development Center
- River Rental Tools, Inc
- Six C Fabrication, Inc.
- Sotec, LLC
- Southern Power Systems Inc.S
- outhland Group, LLC
- Southside Machine Works, Inc.
- Spartan Building Corporation
- Specialty Application Services, Inc.
- St. Landry Parish Fire Protection District #2
- St. Joseph's Academy
- Start Corporation
- Stump Out, LLC
- Sunbelt Contractors LLC
- The Bone & Joint Clinic of Baton Rouge
- The Foust Group, LLC
- Therapy Center
- Third District Volunteer Fire Department
- United Works
- Vantage Health Plan
- Volunteers of America North Louisiana
- West Baton Rouge Parish School Board
- Wilson Contracting, LLC
- Zealous Energy Services LLC
* List reflects winners who provided LWCC permission to share their name.
Join us in celebrating these award winners who have provided their employees with a culture of workplace safety. We sincerely appreciate their dedication to creating a safer work environment for the people of Louisiana.
LWCC is committed to a safe and productive work environment. A variety of safety resources are available to LWCC policyholders free of charge including our experienced team of Consultants on Call, online trainings, sample forms and programs, and much more.
Developing a Written Safety Plan: A Guide
A successful safety program should reflect the philosophy and attitude of the organization regarding the workplace safety of its workforce. LWCC Safety Service’s Consultants on Call can assist in identifying the fundamentals to create and sustain an effective workplace safety program.
Frequently asked questions
This is a sample two line introductory paragraph that serves as an intro on the blog/article preview. This is just sample text serving as a placeholder.